Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bulletin Board Ideas

Bulletin Board Ideas

I always shop for my bulletin boards accessories at Teachers - Tools they have such a great selection and show you exactly what you need to re-create the bulletin board.  If you haven't already,   you must..Check out their site its fantastic!
Today's I'm linking up with Surfin' through Second to show your some classroom themed bulletin boards that  I've had my eye on.  I can't decorate till the last week of August, but I love all of the great ideas that were posted on this fab linky party, awesome idea Corrina!

Colorful Owls Welcome Bulletin Board


Dots on Turquoise Calendar Bulletin Board




BW Collection Welcome-Black & White Bulletin Boards




BW Collection We Love To-Black & White Bulletin Boards


Catch The Wave with this Surfing Bulletin Board! Complete with palm trees, surfboards and sand, it's perfect for your class!


Wanted Posters



Check out Corrina's Blog!

6 comments:

Corinna said...

Thanks for the great tip Melissa! Love the Surf's Up Board;) I will go check them out. Mahalo for linking up:)

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Unknown said...

I love the western wanted signs! That would be perfect for my room. :)
Leah @ learning-4-keeps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute things everywhere!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good night!

msjonesjunction said...

Hi Melissa,
I love your blog and your ideas. I just awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. Head to my blog to get your award!
Crystal
Ms Jones Junction

Hilary said...

Hi there! I just came across your site and absolutely love all of your fashionable teaching ideas! You are so creative! Do you have a dye-cut machine like a Silhouette or Cricut? If not, I just opened up an online store where I cut out personalized images for less than $.04 per square inch. I truly think you can benefit from this if you don't already have a dye-cut machine of your own. Please check it out and spread the word if you can. I'm your newest follower on all the social networking sites!

www.M1C2TheShop.com

Best,
Hilary @ Measure Once, Cut Twice

Lisa Fiema said...

I'm moving to a new school this year and wanted a fresh start/new theme. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa

Stories from Room 114